Thursday, December 29, 2011

11 Things



I got a homework from Bro Ilham to write something related to 11. Here we go~! 


11 facts about me 
  1. I like reading 
  2. I like writing 
  3. I like crochet and knitting 
  4. My favorite font is Lucida Sans Unicode, don’t ask me why, it just looks interesting to me 
  5. My favorite TV program is Mario Teguh Golden Ways 
  6. My blood type is O 
  7. Things I hate most is debate 
  8. I love simplicity, even though still have bad habit such as lavish
  9. Good news, I have a niece now 
  10. Favorite place to visit is library 
  11. Favorite sport is badminton 


11 Questions to Answer 
  1. Sebutkan satu (atau lebih) hal yang tidak banyak orang tahu tentang kamu. Ehm, rather headstrong 
  2. Apa zodiakmu? Scorpio 
  3. Tuliskan kata-kata bijak yang menginspirasimu hingga hari ini. The more you give, the more you get. 
  4. Di buku tahunan sekolah, apa tema foto kelasmu? have no yearly book 
  5. Jika kamu jadi aktor/aktris film, kepengen dapet peran apa? a child who has many ideas such as in an homealone movie.. 
  6. Seberapa sering kamu online? Frequently enough when I have a balance 
  7. Hal apa yang paling mudah/sering membuat kamu bete? Traffic jam, especially when I’m in a hurry. Looking at other people talk in a phone while they are driving a vehicle.. 
  8. Menurutmu fasilitas apa yang perlu ada di Indonesia? Special swimming pool for muslimah 
  9. Kamu sering/bisa inget mimpi kamu atau enggak? Not really 
  10. Jika bisa merangkum kisah hidupmu selama tahun 2011 ini, kamu bakal kasih judul apa? Hm, waiting year 
  11. Apa hal yang ingin kamu lakukan/ulangi lagi, tapi belum kesampaian sampai sekarang? Learn to drive a car..


Now, I wanna give this homework to my friend 
  1. Feizia Huslina
  2. Khairatul Ulya
  3. Nurazizah
  4. Rosita Elianur
  5. Syarifah Farissi Hamama
  6. Ulfa Rahmi
  7. Wisreini 


I should give it to 11 friends, but only have 6 friends to give. Have no idea for the rest..so sorry about that.  


For my friends, please answer 11 questions from me 
  1. What are your dreams in 2012? 
  2. What is the thing that you love most? 
  3. What is the thing(s) that you hate most? 
  4. Who is your favorite author? 
  5. What is your favorite game when you were child? 
  6. What age do you expect to get marry when you were teenager? 
  7. When is your birthday in Hijriah calendar? And how old are you based on that calendar? 
  8. How many books have you red in 2011? 
  9. How many posts have published in your blog in 2011? 
  10. What is your favorite gadget? 
  11. What gadget do you expect to buy in the future? 
That’s all..enjoy doing your homework guys…^^http://amimade.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

  1. soon,i'll do it, btw ilham itu ada koment tmpt aq juga mi, dya orang mana yah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nti kalo pe er nya dah ciap wis bole pinjam bukunya bidadari2 surga ntu eaaa.. janji! :(
    kita lagi bingung ditambah pe er pulak, emang lah ami ni super tega, :((

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay ulfa-chan~!, kurang tau, dia singgah ke aminonikki juga baru2 aja..

    ilham, coba perkenalkan diri mu nak..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hm, novel itu ya..?? kita lihat nanti ya..:)

    koq super tega sih? justru pengertian dan perhatian, kasih pr nulis ni supaya wis meredakan kegalauan dengan menulis..=D

    diambil positifnya aja wis, jarak kita makin dekat sekarang, kalo kangen2 sama rahmi kan bisa sering jumpa kita..^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wadoh, baru kali ini ngblog juga ada PR-nya :p
    Tapi apa sih yang gak buat Aminonikki :D Don't miss the answers of your homework on my blog ok :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya elah..pake PR segala... Ntar ya, dipahami dulu ne PR =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. hihi, begitulah. Ahh, rosita bisa ajah..jadi ter...ter...ahahaha...tidak bisa diungkapkan dengan kata2..=p

    ReplyDelete
  8. ditunggu postingan nya ya icii..^^

    ReplyDelete

The 3rd Trimester: Doa-Doa untuk Meminta Keturunan yang Baik

Ini beberapa doa yang sering saya panjatkan ketika hamil. “rabbi innii nazartu laka maa fii batni muharraran fataqabbal minni, inn...